Seeking The Rebels – Pioneers, Early Adopters, and Thought Leaders
Since we started Constellation Research in 2010, we have had a single mission – serve the market leaders and fast followers. Yet, finding these market leaders and fast followers was no easy task. These folks shrugged off the legacy analyst firms as they failed to swiftly recognize and validate trends for good reason. Why, the legacy analyst firms often ignored the needs of the business. These legacy analyst firms would rubber stamp already accepted ideas for their base of IT-centric cautious adopters and laggards years after the business had made key purchases. Just recently, a legacy analyst firm showcased their innovative research around a “nexus of forces” in 2013 that we identified in 2010!
In order not to recreate the stale legacy analyst firm model, we realized a need to bring together a community of early adopters who saw how transformative technologies could create disruptive business models. However, in order to cultivate and recognize these market leaders and fast followers, how would we identify, recognize, and reward them?
Enter the SuperNova Awards! We started the SuperNova Awards in 2011 to celebrate and recognize leaders and teams who have overcome the odds to successfully apply emerging and disruptive technologies for their organizations. We wanted to find these rebels, pioneers, and thought leaders. We wanted to give them a home and community to network and learn from.
Last year we had over 120 applications and awarded seven global winners at our 2012 SuperNova Awards live ceremony on the first evening of our Connected Enterprise event.
2012 SuperNova Award winners:
- Lynn Hemans, Director, Industry and Competitive Insights, Taco Bell
- Jason Williams, Community Manger, Ipswitch, Inc.
- Chris Salles, Director of Store Labor, Guitar Center
- Miguel Angel Lozano Martinez, Corporate Innovation, CEMEX
- Leerom Segal, President & CEO, Klick Health
- Meagen Eisenberg, Vice President, Demand Generation, DocuSign
- Cari Cook, Executive Director, Delta Delta Delta
- Steve Haindl, Senior VP and CIO, ARI
Join Us For The Third Annual SuperNova Awards
Help us find this year’s finalists. Nominate someone special for a 2013 SuperNova Award!
The Constellation SuperNova Awards celebrate and recognize leaders and teams who have overcome the odds to successfully apply emerging and disruptive technologies for their organizations. This annual search for innovators includes an all star judging panel, substantial prizes, invite-only admission and speaking opportunities at Constellation’s premier innovation summit – Connected Enterprise.Who can enter?
The awards are open to end users only. End users at vendor companies may enter the awards. We will disqualify any vendor applications. Vendors may submit on their customer’s behalf but must enter their customer’s details and have their approval.Timeline
- May 1, 2013 application process begins. Submit applications here: http://www.constellationr.com/content/supernova-awards-application
- July 22, 2013 last day for submissions.
- August 15, 2013 finalists announced and invited to Connected Enterprise.
- September 1, 2013 voting opens to the public
- October 30, 2013 Winners announced, SuperNova Awards Gala Dinner at Connected Enterprise
The judging process is comprised of two phases.
Phase I: Judging panel reviews applications to determine SuperNova Award finalists
Phase II: Voting opens to the public. A combination of the public and judges votes will determine the winners of the SuperNova Awards. Judges votes are weighted at 75% of the total.
Winners are announced at the SuperNova Awards Gala Dinner during Connected Enterprise.Judges
A notable list of technology thought leaders, analysts, and journalists will judge the SuperNova Awards. See the full list of judges here: http://www.constellationr.com/content/supernova-award-judgesCategories
Award categories center around Constellation’s business research themes. Award categories:
- Consumerization of IT & The New C-Suite
- Data to Decisions
- Digital Marketing Transformation
- Future of Work
- Matrix Commerce
- Next Generation Customer Experience
- Technology Optimization & Innovation
The SuperNova Award Winners will be announced live, on stage, at the SuperNova Awards Gala Dinner on October 31, 2013 on the first night of Constellation’s Connected Enterprise.Rewards
Finalists in each category will be awarded one complimentary ticket to Constellation’s Connected Enterprise.
Winners in each category will win a one-year subscription to Constellation’s Research Library.
* Not responsible for any factual errors or omissions. However, happy to correct any errors upon email receipt.
Copyright © 2001 – 2013 R Wang and Insider Associates, LLC All rights reserved.
Contact the Sales team to purchase this report on a a la carte basis or join the Constellation Customer Experience!