A 10-Minute Preview Video Interview Of The Digital Business Disruption Ahead From The #NASSCOM_ILF Team
On January 17th, 2014, the NASSCOM team interviewed Constellation Research about the digital disruption ahead. The short 10 minute video covers key topics including:
- Convergence of the five pillars of digital business drive the current digital disruption. The end of social, mobile, analytics, cloud, and UC (i.e. SMAC) as you know it.
- The new ecosystems of digital business bring new opportunities. From GE’s industrial internet to mass personalization at scale, to augmented humanity, Constellation sees a new future beyond the traditional software ecosystems.
- Everyone vs Amazon is becoming a reality. Insights on why everyone is competing with Amazon not only in retail, but also in the cloud, physical distribution, and media.
- Mergers and acquisitions in software signal a maturing industry category. Large enterprise software companies no longer innovate fast enough and have to purchase startups for IP and growth.
- Mobile first and cloud first drive key success factors. Constellation sees the need to move to mobile first in order to innovate and move at the speed of digital business change.
- Service providers must focus on a higher stack. IT services firms traditionally deliver operations, maintenance, and transfer. However the value add and higher margins are in design and build.
- Preview of the Constellation Futurist Framework. Using a PESTEL model, Constellation provides a sneak peak in some of the big 2014 futurist trends.
VIDEO: The Digital Business Disruption Previw
<iframe width=”600″ height=”400″ src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/8LC_VhGSd0s” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
The Bottom Line: The Shift To Digital Business Disruption Will Forever Transform The Service Provider Landscape