PEOPLE WHISPERS: MOVES, PROMOTIONS, AND MILESTONES*
Congratulations to all! Thanks for your emails and alerts. If you’ve got a change or know of a promotion, keep dropping me a line! If you need a referral, don’t hesitate to reach out to me via Linked In.
joins Fine Solutions as a Vice President for Business Development. Richard last served as the CMO at Kineticsware, Inc and served as an evangelist for the Microsoft Dynamics product lines as Director of Product Marketing.
- at Group Project manager
- at Logistics Manager
- at Grand Metropolitan Foods Europe Operations Support Manager
- at Campbells Soups Company Planning Manager
SITA CORP in November 2008. Previous roles include serving as a Manager of Enterprise Solutions – SAP for BearingPoint, Enterprise Solutions Architect at Tesoro Corp and Lead Systems Specialist at Valero Energy Corp.became Director of Emerging Technologies at
CDC Software. Bill formerly served as the SVP of Customer Services. Bill brings a wealth of management consulting, staffing and professional services experiences with several senior roles as a Partner at Tatum, L.L.C., CEO of Application Partners, L.L.C., Senior Vice President for Headstrong, Inc., Partner of Whittman-Hart, Inc., Director at Cambridge Technology Partners, and VP of IT and Services for Scientific Atlanta.has been promoted to Executive Vice President of Services at
SAP. Peter served as the Executive Vice President for Marketing at SAP Labs.is now Chief Sustainability Officer at
Thomson Reuters in January 2009. Prior to Thomson Reuters, Allison served as Senior Vice President of Product Management at Merrill Corporation, Vice President of Business Law at Thomson West, and Senior Director at Corporate Executive Board.became VP & GM at
- Marketing Analyst at Mobilcom Freenet
- Zukunftsforscher Telecoms & Technology at Z_punkt The Foresight Company
Beyond IT, Inc. in January 2009. Tom bring a wealth of star analyst skills from Ovum where he was an Senior Vice President and from his experiences in building Summit Strategies as President and CEO.serves as the CEO at
Fox Interactive Media (Photobucket) to join stealth startup Fire-Exit. Norm currently advises TripJane and the Martini Media Network. Prior to Photobucket, Norm served a Business Development role at Nokia.
- Business Development at
- Director of Marketing at Memento Press
- Owner at I/O Digital Networks
- Director of Strategic Planning at Clubphoto.com
- Director of Strategic Planning at
IBM Cognos as an ERP market strategist. At International Data Corporation (IDC), Vinay served as the Research Manager for the Canadian Enterprise Applications market and a Senior Research Analyst for the Middle East and Africa regions.joins
Joel Rosenberger joins GMI as Vice President of Engineering. Joel bring experience from Amazon‘s Web Services team as well as roles as technical diplomat at Microsoft, CTO of TransLink Software, and Senior Architect at Attachmate.
ActivIdentity in December 2008. As Executive Vice President of Worldwide Sales and Field Operations, Michael will put his sales, channel, and partner enablement experiences from SAP and Veritas to work.moved to
Intuit as VP & General Manager of the Grow Your Business Division. Angus formerly led Intuit’s Mid-Market group as VP & General Manager.takes on a new role at
Hearing from leading CIO’s and VP’s at technology firms:
- Many clients refusing to pay maintenance fees and have let contracts lapse
- Vendors fearful of the high interest in third party maintenance. Some customers considering anti-trust suits in EU and US
- Virtualization, Business Process Outsourcing, and SaaS seen as cost saving investments
- Interest in SOA on the decline, but party faithful still in large numbers
- Gov contracting, healthcare, compliance, project based solutions, and BI remain hot investment sectors for M&A
Got a scoop or something to share? Please post or send on to rwang0 at gmail dot com and we’ll keep your anonymity.
* Not responsible for any factual errors or omissions. However, happy to correct any errors upon email receipt.
Copyright © 2009 R Wang. All rights reserved.