Title: Vendor Event: Ariba North American User Conference
Location: The Gaylord Opryland Conference and Resort, Nashville, TN
Link out: Click here
Start Date: 2009-10-11
End Date: 2009-10-14
North American User Conference
Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center
October 11 – 14, 2009
The Ariba User Conference will provide you with two days of networking with other Ariba users as well as invaluable opportunities to interact with Ariba product managers, engineers, and solution strategists. From Ariba enablement team leaders to procurement analysts, you will gain the first-hand information you need to be successful in spend management. If you are being charged with delivering results that take your company to new heights in spend management, you can\’t afford to miss the annual Ariba User Conference.
Why should you attend?
The Ariba User Conference is a forum for users to come together and discuss what\’s new and what\’s next for Ariba with respect to their solution, region or industry. You will hear tips on how to better prepare for the next major release and share best practices on solution usage. Ariba will also offer an optional training track at the end of the conference on topics ranging from Sourcing Event Management (Basic and Advanced courses), Contract Management Professional, and Spend Visibility.
This conference is a must-attend for all users to learn, share, and grow with their Ariba spend management solution. This is a unique opportunity to meet with Ariba users from all geographies, solutions and industries, and you do not want to miss it. If you have attended Ariba User Conferences in the past, you know how invaluable the experience is. The upcoming Ariba User Conference will provide more time over the course of two days to connect with an even-wider audience than ever before.
Who should attend?
* Implementation Team
* Technical Staff
* Department Managers
* Educators and Trainers of Ariba Applications
* Business Owners
User Conference Benefits
* Gain Insight into the Ariba Roadmap Align your spend management plans with Ariba’s direction by hearing from our lead developers, product managers and customer support group.
* Learn New Spend Management Strategies Application tips and tricks; implementation strategies; training practices and upgrade best practices, with a focus on the next major release. Get new ideas from your peers through breakout sessions, panel discussions, social events, and networking throughout the conference.
* Troubleshoot Issues with Technology Experts Bring your issues and questions to the technical support area. Experts will help you work through your problems at the \”Ask Engineering\” stand.
* Share Your Feedback Meet with Ariba product support staff to discuss any of your product support needs while sharing your feedback at the same time. The team leaders will be present onsite at the \”Ask Product Support\” stand.
* Collaborate with Ariba Solutions Experts through Networking and Informal Breakfast Roundtable Discussions Meet with solutions owners and address questions and topics dear to you and your organization over the two days of the conference.
Space is limited and registration is on a first-come, first-served basis!