- A sales or marketing operations executive who’s struggling to get a single customer view across divisions or channels to make relevant cross-sell offers and increase revenue?
- A customer service or support manager who’s struggling to get a complete view of your customer’s relationship with your company to speed response times and boost customer retention?
- An IT director who’s struggling to deliver trusted and complete customer data that the business needs—faster and at lower cost?
Let’s face it. Your customer and prospect data is incomplete and inconsistent. It’s stored in multiple systems located both on premise and in the cloud. You’re spending way too much time and effort pulling all this data together and not enough time on customer engagement.
You need a 360-degree view of customer relationships—one that takes into account all the products or services your customers own as well as their household/account relationships—and augment that view with all interactions they’ve had with your company.
Join Informatica at the Customer Data Forum to learn how to create a single, complete, and trusted view of your customers to drive revenue, increase profits and improve efficiencies. Learn how a single, complete and trusted customer view can help you…
- Grow revenue by attracting new customers and by increasing the wallet-share of existing customers
- Increase profitability by retaining current customers through better customer service
- Improve operational efficiencies and reduce costs of delivering appropriate levels of service to current customers and acquiring new ones.
|Date:||Tuesday, May 10th|
|Time:||8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.|
|Address:||Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
123 Queen Street West
Toronto, Ontario M5H 2M9