Enterprise Healthcare Management Comes Of Age
Enterprise healthcare management (EHM) technology is a category of software that incorporates analytics into the typical employer-provided healthcare solution. EHM enables employers to maximize their healthcare investments by improving the delivery of healthcare for employees, and identifying previously unknown opportunities uncovered by data.
Enterprise healthcare management will help enterprises confront the healthcare affordability crisis by providing insights into usage and highlighting areas for optimization. Organizations should evaluate the benefits of enterprise healthcare management as the forces of healthcare technology and future of work trends continue to converge.
My latest report provides a market overview of the EHM market. The report will be published February 24, 2015. Check back soon for more details.
- Constellation expects healthcare expenditures by U.S. organizations to increase as total healthcare spending grows from 17.1 percent to a projected 25.8 percent of U.S. gross domestic product by 2025
- Healthcare costs and efficacy of health and wellness programs remain top of mind for CEOs, CFOs, and Chief People Officers.
- Business objectives of EHM
-Incentivize employees to make responsible healthcare decisions
-Guide employees to maximize available benefits
-Improve healthcare efficacy for employee and employer
-Reduce unnecessary care
-Reveal usage patterns that create business opportunities
-Five drivers of the Enterprise Health Cloud
- Bottom line: EHM addresses the affordability crisis
The report will be available here on February 24, 2015
Ready to take on healthcare costs and improve health outcomes with technology? Add your comments to the blog or reach me via email: R (at) ConstellationR (dot) com or R (at) SoftwareInsider (dot) org.
Please let us know if you need help with your Digital Business transformation efforts. Here’s how we can assist:
- Developing your digital business strategy
- Connecting with other pioneers
- Sharing best practices
- Vendor selection
- Implementation partner selection
- Providing contract negotiations and software licensing support
- Demystifying software licensing
- Trends: 9 Actions to Consider Before 2015 For Digital Transformation
- Research Report: Inside The 2015 Boardroom Priorities (Parts 1 & 2)
- Monday’s Musings: Why The Third Generation Of Enterprise Mobile Is Designed For Digital Transformation
- Quips: Digital Transformation – Defining The Fundamental Elements For Digital CXOs
- Personal Log: Coming soon! Disrupting Digital Business – The Book
- News Analysis: Adobe EchoSign’s Electronic Signatures Goes 100% Mobile
- Monday’s Musings: Who Gets To Be A Chief Digital Officer?
- Monday’s Musings: The Seven Rules For Digital Business And Digital Transformation
- Tuesday’s Tip: Five Steps To Starting Your Digital Transformation Initiative
- Monday’s Musings: What Organizations Want From Mobile
- Research Summary: Economic Trends Exacerbate Digital Business Disruption And Digital Transformation (The Futurist Framework Part 3)
- Research Summary: Five Societal Shifts Showcase The Digital Divide Ahead (The Futurist Framework Part 2)
- Research Summary: Sneak Peaks From Constellation’s Futurist Framework And 2014 Outlook On Digital Disruption
- Research Report: Digital ARTISANs – The Seven Building Blocks Behind Building A Digital Business DNA
- Research Summary: Next Generation CIOs Aspire To Focus More On Innovation And The Chief Digital Officer Role
- Harvard Business Review: What a Big Data Business Model Looks Like
- Monday’s Musings: How The Five Consumer Tech Macro Pillars Influence Enterprise Software Innovation
- Tuesday’s Tip: Understand The Five Generation Of Digital Workers And Customers
- Monday’s Musings: The Chief Digital Officer In The Age Of Digital Business
- Slide Share: The CMO vs CIO – Pathways To Collaboration
- Event Report: CRM Evolution 2013 – Seven Trends In The Return To Digital Business And Customer Centricity
- Research Summary And Speaker Notes: The Identity Manifesto – Why Identity Is At The Heart of Digital Business
Reprints can be purchased through Constellation Research, Inc. To request official reprints in PDF format, please contact Sales .
Although we work closely with many mega software vendors, we want you to trust us. For the full disclosure policy,stay tuned for the full client list on the Constellation Research website.
* Not responsible for any factual errors or omissions. However, happy to correct any errors upon email receipt.
Copyright © 2001 -2015 R Wang and Insider Associates, LLC All rights reserved.
Contact the Sales team to purchase this report on a a la carte basis or join the Constellation Customer Experience